What can we offer?
We are a local agency with nearly 30 years' experience and are based in Pembrokeshire, West Wales, operating from our office on Market Street in Newport.
- One of the leading independent holiday cottage agencies in Wales, and when we say independent we mean it - we are not responsible to any umbrella companies, we are truly independent. Trading since 1990
- Dedicated property manager who will help and advise on maximising your rental potential
- Friendly team of staff with good local knowledge - there to help both you and the holidaymaker
- Huge existing repeat business client database
- Online advertising and email marketing campaigns plus National newspaper and magazine advertising
- High ranking secure web site with large volumes of traffic - optimised for mobiles, tablets and desktop PC's
- Instant online availability and bookings, with secure payment systems - 24 hours, 7 days a week. Not just only on our own web sites but across a selection of affiliate and other selected listing web sites
- Periodical regular updates to all customers
- Active social media presence through facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram and google+1
- Office open and staffed 7 days a week for all enquiries
- High footfall location in a very popular tourist Town in the Pembrokeshire National Park
- Actively present at many Shows and Events across Wales
Questions and Answers
Here you will find the most common questions we get asked about letting a property with us and our answers.
- Q. How much does it cost to let my cottage through Coast and Country Holidays?
- A. Initially nothing. There are no fees for joining, advice, photography etc is all free - we simply charge commission on each booking we take for your property.
- Q. How many bookings can I expect?
- A. This all depends on where your property is located, the furnishings and fittings, grounds etc. - Alison will be able to advise you when you meet.
- Q. Can I use my property for myself?
- A. Yes, you are free to use your property as long as we have not already taken a booking for the same dates.
- Q. Are there any hidden fees?
- A. No, we do not charge a separate management fee, although we do offer this as a service to absentee owners - payable only if required.
- Q. Will you work out the pricing structure?
- A. Yes, Alison will do this, the pricing will be based on her extensive knowledge of the properties we currently let.
- Q. What about pets at my property?
- A. This is entirely down to you, although we do advise that accepting pets will increase your occupancy rate.
- Q. I'm still not sure, what else can you tell me?
- A. We don't like to give away all our secrets (at least not online), contact Alison either via email or on the telephone: 01239 821 910, she will try to answer any further questions you have about letting your property through Coast and Country Holidays.
One last ethical thought...
When you join the Coast and Country Holidays team, you are letting your property with a local agency which means you are supporting local people in local jobs. Plus you deal with local people should you have any issues or queries that require attention - this also applies to our guests too.
Interested? Order a property owners pack today